By visiting any page on this website the user/visitor agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions and is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be legally bound by these terms and conditions each time they access the website.
- Whilst James Francis and owners have taken all reasonable care in the preparation of all the contents of this website to assure the information contained within it is accurate and up to date, James Francis disclaims (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website. Anyone using the information provided within the website should take appropriate steps to verify any information upon which they wish to rely on.
- The information on this website is solely for guidance purposes only and is subject to change without prior notice and is not intended to constitute a contract. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contract. The availability of a development or property may change at any time without prior notice.
- The properties and land included or featured on this website are strictly subject to availability. All visitors and users of this website are advised to take all appropriate steps, including seeking appropriate legal and any other professional advice, to verify any information on which they may seek to rely. All photographs and artists impressions are for illustration purposes only.
- None of the information contained on this website is intended to constitute an investment advertisement relating to the sale of securities or investments.
- All intellectual property rights are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form whatsoever. This includes photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means.
- Any application for the copyright owner’s permission to reproduce any part of this publication/website must be made in writing to Sales & Marketing, James Francis, Unit 6 The Quadrangle, The Drift, Nacton Road, Ipswich IP3 9QR.
- James Francis or its owners shall not be held liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer or electronic equipment.